Vincent Memorial Catholic High School strives to prepare its students in:
FAITH - As Christ-centered leaders who:
- Are knowledgeable of Catholic teachings and traditions and are respectful to all faiths.
- Are Christian role models who profess Gospel values and respect for the dignity of life.
- Understand the importance of Christian vocations in all calls of life.
- Understand the importance of prayer and devotion to Christ.
ACADEMICS - As Christ-centered leaders who:
- Cultivate a curiosity, appreciation and enthusiasm for learning.
- Understand the importance of pursuing higher education.
- Set challenging goals, determine priorities, organize responsibilities, and pursue goals.
- Participate in a variety of enrichment activities beyond the academic setting.
- Think critically: collect, organize, evaluate, assimilate and disseminate information from a wide spectrum of sources
- Communicate effectively and ethically through reading, writing, speaking, listening and using of technology
SERVICE - As Christ-centered leaders who:
- Embrace Christian standards of civic responsibility.
- Show respect and appreciation toward diversity in society.
- Contribute time and energy to improve the quality of life in their school, church, community, state, nation and the world.
- Understand the importance of leading a safe, healthy and well-balanced lifestyle.
- Exert responsibility and care for the environment.